Publisher's Description of FileInMail 2.0
By aSwIt Srl: Mail, Print for DOS, Windows; All programs by this author
|FileInMail automatically monitors one or more directories for specified files. As soon as they appears, the files are archived on disk and forwarded via e-mail to one or more recipients through your own e-mail Client program: either MS-Outlook or any MAPI client, with or without user intervention.
FileInMail Key Features:
* Works on any Windows machine, from 98 to 2008.
* Automatically send the files as attachments by using your own e-mail client program (MS-Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird and any other MAPI compatible e-mail client program) and your own e-mail settings, just like you would have sent them manually
* You can specify multiple directories to monitor
* You can watch for multiple file patterns on each directory
* You can forward the files to multiple recipients in a single e-mail message
* You can specify different custom Subject and Body text for each kind of e-mail
* Mail can be sent out with or without user intervention
Recent Changes: Not Established
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Urdu