Publisher's Description of USBTrace 18.104.22.168
By SysNucleus; All programs by this author
|USBTrace is a software-only USB Protocol Analyzer for Windows. USBTrace can monitor USB transactions happening at USB host controllers, hubs and devices. USBTrace is a 100% software product. Especially suited for inspecting host side USB protocol. USBTrace supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server & Windows Vista operating systems.
1. USBTrace supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 & Windows Vista operating systems.
2. Works with USB 1.x and 2.0 Host Controllers, Hubs and Devices.
3. USBTrace can capture USB transactions at USB host controllers, Hubs and Devices
4. USBTrace can capture USB transactions handled by any device object in the USB device stack.
5. USBTrace captures and displays valuable information for WDM driver developers and firmware authors.
6. USBTrace is a non intrusive bus analyzer. It does not use any filter drivers to capture USB transactions.
7. USBTrace can capture all USB transactions during device enumeration.
8. Automatic capturing for hot plugged devices.
9. Search and filtering options can be performed on captured information.
10. Export monitored USB requests to HTML, XML, CSV or text file.
11. Supports continuous capture for non stop analysis.
12. Supports decoding of class specific USB requests. (HID, Hub, Mass Storage, Bluetooth, Still Image Capture, Video, Audio, Vendor Specific, WUSB)
12. Supports background capturing for high performance capture sessions.
13. View performance statistics for each capture session.
Recent Changes: Added endpoint based filtering option
Supported Languages: English